Lifestyle

Ten champagnes perfect for any party

Champagne is, without a doubt, one of my favourite drinks. And this time of the year, a Christmas party isn’t a party without these delicious bubbles. Or a Monday, or a Tuesday. If you want to brush up on your champagne knowledge, click here (you will enjoy studying this subject, I promise!).

Here are 10 Champagnes perfect for Christmas (or any party):

Buy from Amazon for £43.95

laurent-perrier-cuvee-rose-champagne-pinot-noir-nv-75-cl

Ruinart Blanc de Blancs Champagne Non Vintage, 75 cl

Buy from Amazon for £48

ruinart-blanc-de-blancs-champagne-non-vintage-75-cl

Vintage Champagne

Taittinger Comtes de Blanc de Blancs Brut 2006 Champagne in Gift Box 2006, 75 cl

Buy from Amazon for £98

taittinger-comtes-de-blanc-de-blancs-brut-2006-champagne

Bollinger Champagne La Grande Annee Vintage 2005 Champagne in Gift Box, 75 cl

Buy from Amazon for £69.40

bollinger-champagne-la-grande-annee-vintage-2005-champagne-in-gift-box

Dom Perignon Vintage 2006 Champagne with Gift Box, 75 cl

Buy from Amazon for £115

dom-perignon-vintage-2006-champagne-with-gift-box

Louis Roederer Champagne Cristal Brut 2009, 75cl

Buy from Amazon for £144

louis-roederer-champagne-cristal-brut-2009

Perrier-Jouet Belle Epoque Champagne Brut 2007, 75cl

Buy from Amazon for £97.50

perrier-jouet-belle-epoque-champagne-brut-2007

So what do you think about my selection? Which are your favourite champagnes? Let me know

Article was posted on

1. Maggie O'Toole

December 16, 2016 at 8:41 pm

I tried Taittinger Comtes de Blanc des Blancs Brut recently and really enjoyed it. I do love a good Rose Laurant Perrier and I’m saving a bottle of Dom Perignon 2005 Vintage to open on New Years Day 🙂 – you can never have too many different bottles of Champagne in your collection!
    Maggie O’Toole recently posted..Christmas Afternoon Tea at The Ritz LondonMy Profile

2. Olya

December 15, 2016 at 2:28 pm

I love your choice! The selection is quite refined, I like the selection of the Tattinger Champagne. It is really nice. Great post, I like it!

3. Natalie @ In Natalie's Shoes

December 9, 2016 at 6:29 pm

I love Laurent-Perrier. All of these look quite tasty, though! Cheers!
    Natalie @ In Natalie’s Shoes recently posted..A New Christmas Tradition: Racine Danish KringleMy Profile

4. Rosie Leach

December 9, 2016 at 4:41 pm

Some of my favourites here, Perrier Jouet, LP and Cristal. I am also into a local English sparkling wine, Tinwood at the moment.

5. Suze - Luxury Columnist

December 6, 2016 at 3:12 pm

I have a soft spot for Laurent-Perrier but all of these look rather drinkable! I also like the very traditional champagnes like Deutz
    Suze – Luxury Columnist recently posted..10 of the Best Places to Eat and Drink in BangkokMy Profile

6. Domine Nowell